HOW RECOVAPRO HELPS IN PREVENTING HAMSTRING INJURIES?
Recovapro massage gun is a breakthrough percussion massager designed to deliver mechanical vibration therapy to induce therapeutic effects and aid in the prevention and treatment of common sports soft tissue injuries, such as hamstring strains.
- Use it during warmup as an addition to your dynamic stretching or by itself to enhance blood flow and increase flexibility, as well as stimulate the hamstrings (and the quadriceps) prior to eccentric and agility training.
- Use it after exercise to improve clearance of metabolic waste through enhanced lymphatic circulation, while delivering fresh supply of oxygen and nutrients needed for muscle repair and fast recovery.
- The therapeutic effects also help in reducing hamstring muscle fatigue, soreness, spasms, and muscle pains. All of which may contribute to increased risk of injury.
USING RECOVAPRO ON HAMSTRINGS
RECOMMENDED ATTACHMENT HEAD AND INTENSITY SETTING: round or flat-head attachment at level 1, 2, or 3 intensity.
- Turn Recovapromassage gun on and choose a desired intensity level.
- Swipe the hamstrings longitudinally using an effleurage or gliding technique, moving up and down the whole length of the muscle for 15 seconds.
- Apply a cross-fiber technique with deeper pressure, moving back and forth from side to side to further loosen up the muscle. Also for 15 seconds.
- Hold the gun against an area of localized tenderness (muscle knot) for 15 seconds or until a release is felt.
- Finish a session by gliding the gun from side to side, and back and forth across all the muscle fiber for another 15 seconds.
Hamstring injuries can be really complicated. One must identify the factors that could contribute to its occurrence and ensure that training and rehab program address them appropriately. The incidence of hamstring injuries in sprinters decreased as agility, strength, and flexibility are improved.
Injured athletes often want to quickly return to their sports. Recovapro understands this need and aims to help athletes, like Adam Gimili and Dina Asher-Smith, return to their previous level of activity by the quickest and safest means possible. It offers a range of recovery tools which can help athletes get through the toughest injuries fast and effectively. So, Recover With Us and get back on track fast!!! Add Recovapro to your training!